Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Guilt Factor

Missed my first class of the year. I was hoping to take a the 7:45 class tonight, but I just rang out of time! I now I am sitting at the computer wishing there was a later class on the schedule tonight! It is funny how I crave the hot room one day, and have to drag myself to the room the next day...LOL! I am also disappointed because I wanted to continue from where I left off last night. It was my strongest class of the year, and the strongest in the last couple of months! I felt like a rockstar!!! Halfmoon pose with hands to feet - It seemed like I almost had my legs locked!!! Standing head to knee - Had my knees lock and I only feel out twice in the 1st set. Normally I would be falling out 4-5 times! Tree pose - I held the posture on both sets...first time!! The whole spine strengthening series was a complete success!! Felt my upper, mid and lower spine in the postures, especially in full locust where I felt it was the highest I have ever been! Spine Twist - FANTASTIC! Usually I have nothing left for this posture, but I literally felt my whole spine twisting! It hurt, but it is one of those "good pains"!

Enough of reminiscing of yesterdays class. Going back into the class tomorrow!!! CAN"T WAIT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel guilty. There are lots of days to do that double to make up for it. You'll be back on track soon :)

    ReplyDelete